LGBT students on mobility
- Interview: Did being gay affect your Year Abroad experience?’: Mattais, a language student studying in Switzerland and Peru
- Robin, a US student, on studying in France as an LGBT person
- Rich, a law graduate and frequent traveller offers advice on travelling as an LGBT person
- IES Abroad has this motivational video on their website: 'It gets better'
- Robin talks about 9 life lessons she learned as an LGBT person abroad
Students with disabilities on mobility
- Bethany, a languages student with Type 1 Diabetes on working in Belgium with Type 1 Diabetes
- Jennifer, a blind student with mild cerebral palsy, blogs about being a language assistant in Spain
- ‘Don’t let disability dictate your year abroad’: Jamie, a wheelchair user, on being a language assistant in Italy
- Studying Abroad with Mental Health Issues
- Dealing with epilepsy abroad
- Laura writes about living and working in China with an invisible disability in this BBC news article
- Felix Peckitt, in Shanghai on a CRCC Asia Disability Scholarship is helping to educate his colleagues and the wider community on Tourette Syndrome.
Photo Credit: CC0 Public Domain Pixabay