University for the Creative Arts

University for the Creative Arts


At UCA we offer you the opportunity to study abroad as a fully recognised and accredited part of your degree course. We have strong collaborative links with partner institutions worldwide and our experienced team can help you take advantage of the opportunities available to study outside the UK.

There are two types of exchange options available; either a funded Erasmus exchange or an international exchange, each of which normally has a duration of three to five months. If you are on a undergraduate degree exchanges tend to take place during your second year in spring term.

UCA has links with over 80 partner institutions across Europe and further afield including Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Korea and the USA.

For more information regarding University for the Creative Arts and study abroad programmes, click here.


Contact Details


Telephone: +44 (0) 1252 892 892