University of Greenwich, London

University of Greenwich, London


Erasmus is the European Union’s exchange programme for students and staff. Through Erasmus you can study in a partner higher education institution or undertake a work placement in Europe for three months, a semester, or even a year as part of your degree at the University of Greenwich.

For more information regarding the University of Greenwich and study abroad programmes, click here.


Contact Details