University of South Wales

University of South Wales


Students wishing to study abroad for a year may be able to take part in one of the University exchange programmes. Exchanges with European universities are organised through Erasmus. Some courses and faculties also operate exchanges with non-European universities.

For more information regarding the University of South Wales and study abroad programmes, click here.


Contact Details