Go International Conference 2015: Innovation and Motivation
Supported by: QS unisolution
Date and Venue: 29th April 2015, Woburn House, Universities UK, London.
To view the programme click here.
Is your institution committed to sending more UK students abroad as part of their university experience? How do other institutions and other countries approach this? What does the latest data tell us about who is going abroad? And how can we be more ambitious as a sector? The 2015 Go International conference explores the Outward Student Mobility landscape, using experts from the UK and overseas. By the end of this conference delegates will have additional insight into the latest trends to help them develop their outward mobility strategies. The Conference will also provide opportunities for knowledge-sharing and networking with other delegates, all at the convenient setting of the Universities UK building in central London.
- Heidi Manley, Deputy Director, Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs, US Department of State (invited)
- Professor Colin Riordan, Vice-Chancellor, Cardiff University and Chair of Universities UK International
- Juliana Bertazzo - Education Attaché, Embassy of Brazil
- Counsellor Eiji Watanabe, Counsellor for Education and Sport, Embassy of Japan
- Niru Williams, - Deputy Academic registrar, University of East London,
- Carolina Salinas, Deputy Head of Placements, Aston University
- Claire O’Leary - Assistant Director, student experience, International Office, University of Warwick
- Joan-Anton Carbonell - Deputy Director International, Kingston University
- Clare McLaughlin, Counsellor for Education and Science, Australian Mission to the European Union
- Nicolai Netz - DZHW, Germany
The event is being organised by Universities UK International.
This event will be of particular interest to International office staff who are responsible for managing study abroad and exchanges, including those with strategic oversight.