Submit a call for proposals for Go International 2018!
Our 4th annual Go International conference on outward student mobility, Stand Out: Strategies for Success, is taking place on May 10, 2018 at Woburn House in London. This year’s event is themed on the Go International: Stand Out campaign. The conference will give delegates the chance to meet key campaign stakeholders and find out what universities are pledging towards the 2020 goal. Hear best practice case studies, network and access new research. All Outward Mobility Network members are eligible for a personal 10% discount by booking online.
The Go International team are inviting institutions to submit session proposals on this theme, and particularly in any of the following areas. We will accept submissions from single institutions, however we encourage you to work with colleagues in your network from other institutions to create session proposals. Please note that you do not need to be a campaign partner institution to submit a proposal for the conference.
- Ambitious and innovative pledges
- Contingency planning for Brexit
- Marketing for mobility
- Disability support
- Small and specialist institutions and the Stand Out campaign
- How to create mobility champions (how to convince your academic colleagues and SMT)
- Managing students expectations (balancing ambitious mobility targets and strategies with resourcing and support)
- Student finance for mobility & the SLC travel bursary